Appstem is a leading mobile design and development agency creating mobile apps, mobile games, and mobile web technologies. We work with all major mobile operating systems and cross-platform frameworks.
The Tesla Motors iPad app is a key sales tool for the product specialists and marketing teams. The app is for marketing events and is used in all Tesla retail outlets worldwide. The app is a central repository for videos, photos, and documentation. The app integrates with a card swiping device to instantly capture drivers license information for test drive registration and importing to Salesforce. The Tesla iPad app is designed to help product specialists and marketing personnel to create an engaging and intuitive sales experience with their customers. In stores product specialist can share the information on their iPad directly on the big screen TV with a simple swipe gesture.
Dandruff is attacking and your only defense is to blast it away using T/Gel. The space invader inspired games designed and developed by Appstem enables players to defeat dandruff by shooting away dandruff particles. The game is written in HTML5 and featured phone, tablet, and desktop compatibility — all web-based. To help social sharing users can challenge friends by emailing their score to friends or by posting the game to Facebook and Twitter. The games gives users the ability interact with the T/Gel brand in a fun and engaging while while bringing the commercial to life.
The Kaiser Permanente iPhone App brings all the functionality of the web to patients on the go. Health plan members can sign into the app using their kp.org user ID and password to access secure features, including messaging, appointments, refilling prescriptions, medical records, and finding Kaiser Permanente medical facilities.
The Enterprise Fleet Management iPhone and Android apps provide their customer all the tools on the web in one central place for when they're on the road. Users are able to to log their Mileage personal and business mileage, full access to their profile, in app messaging to communicate with their fleet managers, reminders for upcoming service or repairs, find gas and service stations, manage their fuel card, check on new vehicle order status, request roadside assistance, and fill out accident reports with photo integration.
Help keep your vehicle on the road and out of the repair shop with the Jiffy Lube Android App. Find the nearest Jiffy Lube. Get tips. Store important vehicle information. It’s all at the tip of your fingers with the Jiffy Lube App.
The OUYA demo game was created to demonstrate how the OUYA API’s work. Specifically, OUYA wanted the game to highlight their OUYA Developer Kit (ODK). We designed and developed a 3D racing game that was compatible on 3D TV’s and highlighted three specific API’s; consumables, entitlements and subscriptions. The game allowed up to 4 players to race at once on a split screen with a basic physics engine to account for gravity, friction, damping, force, acceleration, velocity, mass, and more. All of this was built from scratch with no external libraries or engines.
Appstem worked with Caesar Entertainment to design and develop an iPhone and Android app for their Total Rewards users. The mobile apps enables their rewards members to track reward credits, find special offers, as well as locate dining, events, gaming, and things to do in all 40 of their properties worldwide. The apps also includes social integration to Facebook, Twitter, Trip Advisor, and Foursquare along with a built in bar code reader so users can scan QR codes located in their properties.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Johnson & Johnson
- Enterprise Fleet Management
- Lionsgate Entertainment
- Jiffy Lube
- Hearst Corporation
- Caesars Entertainment
- Safeguard Properties
- Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Digital Trends
- Appstem did an exceptional job building Tesla’s Marketing iPad App. We are tough customers, expecting the same excellence in our app designs and interactions as our cars, and Appstem delivered a fantastic product. The team was also very responsive to our needs and tackled issues that arose in record time. Tesla Motors
- At Lionsgate we worked with a number of solutions providers and mobile app developers, but Appstem really nailed it when coming up with creative ideas, involving a location-based social strategy, and brilliant execution for one of our major television shows. Lionsgate
- Appstem took our idea and brought it to life! It was amazing to see how quickly everything came together! The team was flexible, efficient, and a pleasure to work with! Johnson & Johnson
- Design, creation and a quick turn around! Appstem did everything I needed, and was a pleasure to work with! Hearst Corporation
- The team at Appstem has gone above and beyond to assist us with the rollout of our enterprise mobile applications. Hart Woolery and the rest of the technical team bring a background and depth of knowledge that is particularly helpful when designing next-generation mobile applications. Safeguard Properties
We work with some of the largest companies and most recognizable brands in the world.
- Windows Phone
- jQuery Mobile